1/4" - 4" 3 PC Actuator Ball Valve with mounting pad ISO5211
|Connection:||Thread ends BSP - ISO228/1|
|Butt weld ends - EN12627 (Steel), DIN2463 / ISO1127 (Stainless
|Size range:||1/4” to 4”|
|Pressure rating:||1/4” - 1”: FB = 1000psi|
|1 1/4” - 2”: FB = 1000psi|
|2 1/2” - 4”: FB = 1000psi|
|Body:||Carbon steel, stainless steel|
|Seat:||PTFE with 25% carbon, RPTFE|
|Operation:||Hand lever, pneumatic actuator, electric actuator|
- Investment cast body construction with excellent surface finish.
- Solid ball for high performance working conditions.
- Pressure relief hole in ball slot.
- PTFE with 25% carbon are used for seats and pyramid segment, more
suitable for high pressure and temperature and more resistant to
wear than traditional PTFE. RPTFE as option.
- Blow-out proof stem.
- Anti-static devices for ball - stem - body.
- Stainless steel CF3M butt weld end caps according to ISO1127 as
standard, it can reduce inter-granular corrosion in welding.
- Maintenance free stuffing box with belleville washers, reinforced
V-rings and FPM o-ring provide extra longer lifetime.
- ISO5211 direct mounting pad for easy automation, no brackets and
- Fire safe construction is available on request